Join Certified KonMari consultant, Marina Ramalho from Joy of Less for the first KonMari inspired decluttering workshop to be hosted in Vancouver.
The KonMari Method of home decluttering and organization has gained popularity around the world for its effectiveness in simplifying homes and lives. The method was described in the best-selling book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Japanese author Marie Kondo.
This four-hour workshop will provide you with:
- A thorough understanding of the KonMari Method and its advantages
- Instruction for completing each tidying category in your own home
- A hands-on demonstration and practice of the unique KonMari folding technique
- Tools and guidance for staying motivated and on track
- Q&A session
- Take home materials for reference
Spots are intentionally being kept to a maximum of 30 attendees. The workshop will be hosted at the Creekside Community Recreation Centre - 1 Athletes Way.